BEAT WINTER SKIN - let us show you how May 23 2014, 0 Comments
- Cleanse with a cream cleanser
- Use an oil to moisturise at night
- Spritz a Rose Water Mist on the face throughout the day
- Exfoliate weekly
- Use avocado in your meals to add vitals nutrients: Avocados are among the healthiest natural ingredients on the planet and are also considered a complete diet for babies. They contain over 25 vital nutrients including vitamins (A, B, C, E, and K) and minerals such as copper, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus - just don't overdo it as they carry a high calorie count
- Cold water fish such as salmon are great for the skin's health and healing process due to the high levels of protein and potassium as well as vitamins B-6 and B-12.
- Garlic is an excellent food for keeping the skin clear because it reacts with the blood to fight off many viruses and harmful bacteria. Fresh garlic cloves are ideal to use while cooking many types of food.
- Sweet potatoes contain high levels of potassium, sodium and vitamin A which all aid the skin wonderfully. The sweet potato might just be the best tasting vegetable that keeps your skin clear. It is delicious to eat in either a baked, grilled, and even dessert form via a pie or casserole.
- Not only is green tea wonderful for keeping the skin clear via the high levels of antioxidants, but it also helps build the immune system as well as burn fat like almost nothing else. It doesn't matter if you drink it hot or cold. It will be great for you as long as it's pure.
Get our SKIN RESCUE FACE PACK and SAVE $25.00
All the rescue products you will need to nurture your face through winter - no more dry sensitive skin with Amboni's Skin Rescue Face Pack... get yours now.